Liquid Patch is nothing else but liquid PVC, whose unique chemical chain allows him to have significant advantages, such as:
- HIGH ADHESION
- TEMPERATURE LOAD RESISTANCE
- MAINTAINING ORIGINAL FEATURES AND PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT BEING REPAIRED
- UV RESISTANCE
- EASY OF USE
- LONG SHELF LIFE
Unlike a variety of glues being marketed, Liquid Patch is not a corrosive substance. Liquid Patch is designed to melt, renovate and restore the damaged structure of repaired surface.
It doesn’t glue two surfaces together, it creates a coating that recreates the material, preserving its properties.
By using Liquid Patch, you will avoid unnecessary costs and save valuable time. Liquid Patch will repair your damaged equipment safely and allow its use for many seasons.
Liquid Patch can be used to repair the entire spectrum of materials.
mineral oils, other acids
and solvents. Incombustible.
temperatury odfrom −15 °C to +66 °C
- waders, wellies;
- «Bananas», sledges and other inflatables;
- inflatable and expandable pools;
- coating for pools, artificial water reservoirs;
- Intex mattresses;
- PVC tanks;
- insulation of electric cables;
Type of synthetic rubber,
temperature range from −55 °C to +90 °C
- waterproof footwear, socks, gloves;
three-layer material (butyl rubber, nylon)
- suits, diving mousses;
membranes W. L. Gore and Associates
- a wide spectrum of specialized clothing and footwear materials;
Leather and eco-leather
The most commonly used material in production
footwear and interior design
- car upholstery;
- various accessories;
artificial high molecular weight compounds
with a wide range of applications
Warning! Liquid Patch shouldn’t be used for such materials: polyethylene, polypropylene, rubber, hypalon.
- Liquid Patch is an easy way to repair.
Repairs, carried out once only in specialized repair services, can now be carried out alone, with no special skills or equipment.
- Liquid Patch is a cheap way to repair.
You don’t have to spend costs on packaging, delivery, repair service.
- Liquid Patch is a quick way to repair.
No equipment delivery required, repairs can be carried out even outdoors.
Mode of application
Applying Liquid Patch follow three simple steps:
- Degrease the surface. This ensures maximum adhesion and connection to the material.
- Shake the contents of tube. So that all active ingredients combine equally.
- Apply the layer on reaired surface. Be careful not to rub the product with the tip of the tube.
What distinguishes Liquid Patch from analogical products?
Only specialist repair kits can be regarded as analogue products, whose spectrum of application is usually narrow and not reusable (in the case of glues, which include two components).