Our company Ulow had the great honor to take part in this year’s jubilee 50th edition of the Boot Dusseldorf fair on 18-27 January. This year, the number of visitors exceeded over 25,000 people. For half a century, this event attracts water sports enthusiasts from different corners of the world. In addition the fair is well known for its huge range and variety which allows you to choose equipment according to your preferences and your budget from small comfortable boats to huge, impressive and luxurious yachts.
During this amazing event, we had the pleasure to present a new generation of Ulow Liquid PVC. We were warmly welcomed by visitors, both by those who already know us and those who met us for the first time. Our stand was located in the DIVING hall dedicated to diving enthusiasts from around the world. Of course, this is not the only segment of our target group at these fairs because surfers, skateboarders and canoeists also use a lot of neoprene and PVC equipment, and sometimes inflatable boats made of PVC. Although we are constantly winning the hearts of customers who had no previous experience with our production, this time we have managed to pleasantly surprise people who have already learned the innovation of liquid PVC. We have several arguments for this:
- For the first time, we managed to get a completely transparent substance.
- Flexibility after drying has improved several times, which significantly distinguishes our product from the competition.
- The molecular weight of the PVC mixture has been changed so that it is as close as possible to the molecular weight of the item being repaired.
- The composition of the copolymers has been changed, which makes the substance more resistant to UV radiation and possible mechanical damage.
- The production process and the composition of dyes were modernized, which allows for a complete reduction of mechanical impurities.
We were very pleased with that the interest in our product was so large amoung visitors, but also requests from industry experts encouraging us to develop new solutions, for which we are infinitely grateful to the quality of our product, which would not have been possible, without our all-powerful R & D department))
Now we would like to invite everyone to the next BOOT exhibition in 2020, as well as Rybomania Poznan, which begins this Friday.
See you soon,